Monday, April 8, 2013

5 Things...As of Late

Happy Monday, guys. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. It seems like things haven't slowed down at all around here but I can't complain! Busy is good in my book. Here's what I've been up to lately...


 After a long search for the perfect way to decorate our hallway, I finally pulled the trigger! Love my new console from West Elm, and my inexpensive accessories from Home Goods. Still on the search for the perfect piece of art to hang above, but certainly an improvement!
 We were able to sneak away for a weekend in the city. The gym at The Trump has the best, unexpected view!
 Added a splash of spring to the window at the store (with some help from my amazing mom!) Cute flowers came from Paper Source. A little assembly is required but totally worth it.
 Fell in love with this new jewelry line we are now carrying, Tinsel and Timber. The prettiest handcrafted wood necklaces you will ever see.
And I finally attended my first market this weekend! Style Max is going on here in Chicago and had a great time checking out more new lines for the store! Crazy over this pretty Spanish knit line.

Have an amazing week!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! Loving that console and the way you decorated, very pretty and elegant!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete